Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tundra Guitar Studio


Now that I'm settled in, I made productive use of my Sunday by setting up my little guitar studio. Scott Kritzer (Portland, OR) is on the computer screen delivering my e-lesson. Scott has been my teacher since 2006 through a combination of distance and IRL lessons.
I've had an on again off again relationship with my guitar over the past 8 years or so, I started to ask myself what if. What if I actually practiced more than once in a blue moon again??? So, I'm going to find out. I have myself on a 5 day a week practice schedule.....great way to get some consistency in my playing......prepare for an upcoming performance.....and to ward off the Alaskan winter blues!

And yes....for you classical guitar aficionados....those are Segovia scales on the music stand. Let the pain begin.......
Check out Scott Kritzer at www.scottkritzer.com! (Shameless plug)

No comments:

Post a Comment