Thursday, October 1, 2009

Signs You Just Don't See Everywhere

Bethel is a very unique and interesting place. Even the signs are unique. Here's a few from around the hospital....

Apparently, ice cleats and hospital floors don't go together. I'll keep this in mind this winter.....not want to get nabbed by the ice cleat police!


Apparently, spit doesn't go with the hospital floors either. Good thing I wasn't planning on spitting.


Just in case any of you were looking for some fresh seal blubber....Fresh!!

I LOVE Bethel!! :)




3 comments:

  1. Hoo boy! Seal blubber! Just what I was craving. I'd prefer some King Crabs though. It's getting on to crabbing season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMMm *yum* must have! Mother, I'm seriously starting to get jealous of your excellent adventures. Me, you and Heidi need one....maybe one day ill have 2 months of leave saved and we'll just pick a destination and ride or somethin?

    ReplyDelete